Trend Micro Worry-Free Services
Included in Bogdan's Bundle
Advanced cyber security for endpoints, email and cloud collaboration services
The Trend Micro™ Worry-Free Services suite for Business Security protects your Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android and iOS devices, Email and Cloud collaboration and productivity tools using the latest industry leading security capability. These include known and unknown malware prevention, web threat prevention, data protection controls, anti-spam and phishing, productivity and system security tools as well as protection from the latest OS vulnerabilities.
1. Choose from 3 simple options
- Worry-Free Services
- Endpoint security (device & web protection) for your Windows and Mac laptops, desktops and servers as well as Chromebook and Android devices.
- Anti-Malware (Known and Unknown), Web Security, URL Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, Application Control, Device Control, Vulnerability Protection.
- Worry-Free Services Advanced
- All of the features in Worry-Free Services as above, with the addition of the following:
- Cloud App Security: Advanced threat protection and hygiene for your Microsoft 365, Google Suite, Box, Dropbox and Salesforce cloud communication & collaboration service.
- Cloud App Security offers protection against: malware, spam/phishing, business email compromise, credential theft, sensitive data loss and inappropriate content both in the language used as well as file types across all aspects of the cloud services. It also includes an advanced anti-phishing capability with writing style analysis for key members of staff.
- Email Security Gateway: Advanced threat protection and hygiene for your corporate email domains.
- Email Security is a hosted email security gateway service which intercepts your email before delivery offering domain verification, encryption, anti-spam, anti-phishing, anti-malware, web security, URL time of click protection, content analysis, business email compromise (BEC) protection.
- Worry-Free XDR
- All of the features in Worry-Free Services Advanced as above, with the addition of the following:
- Worry-Free XDR provides detection and response capabilities across email and endpoints to help you discover and respond to targeted attacks more effectively. By correlating threat data from endpoints and email, a clearer picture is available to determine the source and spread of advanced attacks
- Features of Worry-Free XDR include; Automatic data correlation from sensors that collect detection and activity data across endpoint and email—the number one threat vector. Automated sweeping and root cause analysis, including step-by-step recommended actions, allowing IT admin to mitigate issues quickly, One console (Worry-Free Services) with native integration to endpoint and email and advanced threat detection through cloud sandboxing.
2. Why layered security is important
- Entry point protection
- With the increase of remote working, the number of threat entry points have increased. The holistic protection that the Worry-Free Business Security Suites can offer can cover the entire range of entry points in different ways dependant upon which bundle is chosen. Taking it from the base bundle with Worry-Free Services - it can protect your business against malicious activity from happening in the browser, block operating system exploits, connections from malicious websites, malicious files from external sources such as USB sticks, and files sent through any other channel. Worry-Free Services Advanced then adds perimeter protection from email borne threats in terms of phishing, spam, malware and business email compromise.
- Pre-Execution protection
- The Worry-Free Services endpoint security agent will detect and hence protect against malicious behaviour and malware before it is executed by employing a blended mix of technologies such as Predictive Machine Learning for unknown malware, Application control, variant protection, and known malware detection with signature based detection. In addition to these prevention engines the Worry-Free Services Advanced and Worry-Free XDR bundles include cloud sandboxing for the endpoint and cloud service integration to enable suspicious files or URLs to be analysed to understand their true intent.
- Runtime protection
- The Worry-Free Services endpoint security agent will detect and hence protect against malicious behaviour and malware at runtime by leveraging a blended mix of advanced detection and prevention engines such as runtime machine learning for unknown malware, behavioural analysis, exploit protection, in memory scanning, and signature based detection for known malware.
- Exit point protection
- A significant proportion of malware needs to exfiltrate data from your business in order to monetise the infection. For this reason the Worry-Free Business Security Suites offers protection at number of points at which it can prevent an exit point from being leveraged. Firstly your business' email service is fully protected with both the gateway & cloud communication & collaboration services integration for Microsoft 365 and G-Suite that is afforded as part of the Worry-Free Services Advanced & XDR bundles.
3. Detailed feature table
4a. Worry-Free Services: Advanced Endpoint Anti-Malware
- Broad Platform Support
- Support for Windows and Mac client and server operating systems as well as Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Anti-Malware (malicious file and application prevention)
- Signature based prevention (Known bad files), variant protection, In memory scanning (Fileless protection), Application Behaviour Monitoring (Known malware
4b. Worry-Free Advanced: Advanced Email Security
- Email Security includes signature based detection as well as machine learning for unknown malware detection.
- Web threat protection
- Identifies and blocks emails with unsafe URL links as well as checking URLs in real time when the user actually clicks on the link. (Time of Click protection).
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Phishing
- The Anti-Spam and Anti-Phishing engines embedded into the Worry-Free product bundles are engineered to provide best of breed detection capabilities against .
- Content analysis and control
- The content analysis capability within the email features of the Worry-Free Services Advanced & Worry-Free XDR bundles enables businesses to deploy policies which look within both the body of emails as well as within the attachments to look for: unwanted file attachment types, inappropriate language, sensitive data, financial data and any other unwanted email content specific to the customers business needs.
4b. Worry-Free Advanced: Cloud and Collaboration service protection
- Broad Cloud Service coverage
- Microsoft's Office 365 and Google's G-Suite services are covered with this capability as well as extending protection to other 3rd party services such as DropBox and
- Advanced Threat Prevention
- Cloud App Security, in addition to the standard anti-malware capability, discovers unknown malware using pattern free technologies, using: pre-execution machine
- Advanced Anti-Phishing & Business Email Compromise
- Trend Micro Cloud App Security not only has the ability to detect and block Business Email Compromise (BEC) attempts with specialist rules, it also includes two advanced features known as DNA Writing Style Analysis & Computer Vision. DNA writing style analysis measure in excess of 7000 writing style elements which enables it to baseline users writing and email composition styles. Too much deviation from the established baseline will result in a warning or block action. Computer vision leverages machine learning algorithms to ascertain if a web page is masquerading as a legitimate site in order to harvest users credentials. This is particularly effective at preventing users from unwittingly exposing their Microsoft 365 credentials.
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Loss Prevention is integrated into all elements of the Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Suites. For example, It helps control what data is allowed to
4c. Worry-Free- XDR: Detection and response for endpoint and email (XDR)
- Automatic data correlation
- Automatic data correlation from sensors that collect detection and activity data across endpoint and email—the number one threat vector
- Automated threat sweeping and root cause analysis
- Automated sweeping and root cause analysis, including step-by-step recommended actions, allowing IT admin to mitigate issues quickly. Utilises only one console (Worry-Free Services) with native integration to endpoint and email.
- Advanced threat detection
- Advanced threat detection is accomplished by leveraging the Worry-Free cloud sandboxing service. Given that 95% of all malware in circulation today has one intended target, it is important to use a service such as the Worry-Free cloud sandbox to automatically analyse these never before seen threats on the fly and therefore protect against them. (Source: Trend Micro research)
5. Guard your sensitive data
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Loss Prevention is integrated into all elements of the Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Suites. For example, It helps control which content leaves the endpoint or what content is sent via email or from your many cloud services. The DLP feature can be used to understand who is sending certain content of interest outside or the organisation as well as enforce the blocking of regulated data like credit card information or personal data. This feature comes with over 200 pre-defined detection templates out-of-the-box for ease of use.
- Device Control
- Control access rights and control specific devices attached or plugged into your endpoints. For example block all USBs apart from the approved version supplied by the business.
- Email and Endpoint Encryption
- Support for both TLS encryption enabling mail server to mail server encryption as well as individual person to person email encryption using the integrated identity based email encryption allowing a secure email to be sent between the individuals email clients with no need for any other pre-established or arranged relationship, key exchange or otherwise.
6. System and user productivity controls
- Application Control - Stop malicious or risky software
- The Application Control feature utilises application monitoring, whitelisting, and lockdown, thereby blocking unauthorised or unknown applications such as Ransomware from executing attacks. Application Control enforces an easy-to-manage, simple rules engine enabling you to run only applications that you have authorised with minimal configuration and expertise needed.
- Time and Category based URL Filtering
- Worry-Free Services enables a business to provide web security and URL (website) filtering with time and category based controls to its users. With approximately 90 predefined website categories, different policies can be defined for business and leisure hours allowing staff productivity to be guaranteed during work hours but still enabling them to use their work machine for personal matters when allowed, if wanted. You also have the ability to override the out-of-the-box categories with your own defined block and allow lists whilst Trend Micro's global research teams work in the background to continually keep them up to date with new websites as they come online.